The Christian's Guide to the Coming
Cashless/RFID Society by Glenn A. Guest
Cashless Monetary System + RFID = Absolute Control!
Did you know that you will soon be living in a world where, there is no privacy, No checks, Coins or Paper Money? Money will be electronic digits stored in computers? Where there is an impenetrable wall between you and your wealth? Where all buying and selling must be approved by the government? Over the years the Lord has given me many opportunities to preach on end time events. This book is a written form of a message that the Lord has allowed me to preach in churches and other venues, which I call, Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast.
The writing before you is the work of a pastor who makes no claim of being an expert in monetary or economic matters. This book is based on my observations, made in the light of God’s Word, of the changes that are taking place in our monetary system. These changes, I believe, will bring us to the point where it will soon be possible for a central power to control all buying and selling. The conclusions I have reached concerning this matter are based upon the prophecies that we are given in God’s Word and the tendency of unregenerate man to use technological advancements for his own selfish purposes.
We also learn in God’s Word that those things that are happening in the world have their roots in the spiritual side of God’s creation. This means that the only way we can understand what is taking place around us is to look at them in the light of God’s Word, the Bible. It is not God’s intent, nor my intent, to frighten believers as we look at what is happening, but rather that we might learn more about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The Lord desires to awaken any who are not aware of what is happening, and in so doing save the lost, and prepare the Christian for what will certainly soon come to pass.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. (Revelation 1:1)
While I might err in some of the specifics of what I believe is going to happen, be sure that God’s Word stands, and will be fulfilled exactly as He has as given it. The changes that are taking place in the world, and in particular the changes that are being made in our monetary system and in the area of inventory control, are being used to bring the world into a form of bondage that has never before been experienced. While I have, with my very limited knowledge of economic matters, attempted to point out many of the ways this new economic system will be used to enslave mankind, I am sure that I have not scratched the surface. Those who are working feverishly to develop and implement this system of absolute economic control have, no doubt, already thought of many ways that this new economic order can be used to centralize power and impose their will upon the people.
As we look at the changes that are taking place in the world’s economic system, we must remember that our Lord has given us warnings in the scriptures not for the purpose of frightening us, but that we might believe upon Jesus Christ and be saved. The primary purpose of the Scriptures is to bring us to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (John 20:30-31)
I hope that if you are not saved, you will soon believe on Jesus Christ. There is nothing more important. We also learn in God’s Word that once we believe upon Jesus, we are not exempted from life’s troubles. In fact, we find that as we live for Christ, we will suffer persecution for his name’s sake. While God does say that we will have troubles in this world, he also promises to guide, protect, and comfort us.
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (2 Timothy 3:12)
These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:23)
Having believed on Jesus Christ, we receive instruction in righteousness and comfort from God’s Word that will help us during the trials and tribulations of life.
Grace be to you, and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforted us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounded by Christ. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. And our hope of you is steadfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. (2 Corinthians 1:2-7)
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (Romans 15:4)
My aim is that every believer who reads this book will draw nearer to our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you will have a greater realization of the presence of Jesus in your life, that your love for him will increase daily, and that you will be strengthened and comforted in the days that lie ahead.
- How Did We Get Where We Are Today?
- First Steps are Taken
- As We Approach the "Final Step"...
- Businesses prefer a Cashless System
- Banks Prefer a Cashless System
- Healthcare - the RFID System
- Consumers and the Cashless System
- Your Government - the RFID System and You
- RFID and the Control of Food
- Why Refuse the Mark?
- Behind the Scenes of the Cashless System
- How Did We Get In Such A Mess...
- Wonderful News From God
- Preparation For The Coming Day
1. John Woolley and Gerhard Peters, The American Presidency Project [online], Santa Barbara, CA: University of California (hosted), Gerhard Peters (database). Accessed February 23, 2007 http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=14611&st=&stl=
2. The United States Mint, U. S. Department of the Treasury, Historian's Corner, Document type: Press release, Date: May 13, 1968. Accessed February 22, 2007. http://www.usmint.gov/historianscorner/index.cfm?action=DocDetail&id=199
3. James Strong, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, -- charagma, Greek Dictionary 5480
4. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Etching (micro fabrication), Accessed February 26, 2007 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etching_(microfabrication)
5. Tara Smith, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agriculture Library, Food safety Research Information Office, Pathogen Detection and Monitoring, Animal Electronic ID, A Focus on Animal Electronic Identification. Last Updated December 2005. Accessed February 26, 2007 http://fsrio.nal.usda.gov/document_fsheet.php?product_id=61
6. United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, National Animal Identification System (NAIS), Last Modified January 24, 2007. Accessed February 26, 2007. http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/index.shtml
8. Gerda Vandercammen, EU--25 Food and Agricultural Import Regulations and Standards EU Traceability Guidelines 2005, January 21, 2005, Accessed February 26, 2007 http://www.fas.usda.gov/gainfiles/200501/146118543.doc
9. David Rennie, London Daily Telegraph, EU setting up system of spy satellites, November 16, 2005, Accessed November 17, 2005 http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20051115-104933-9880r.htm
The UN Plot to Confiscate Civilian Weapons - Weapons Control, your Choices and your Responsibilities
FAIR USE NOTICE: Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit
for Research and Educational Purposes. Menu is at the Top, Sitemap is Below.